Monday, December 31, 2012

Ritual for Moving into 2013

Yesterday I heard a wonderful service at Unity of New York and what stood at to me the most is, what am I bringing into the new year with me. Are there old thoughts and experiences that I need to leave in the past, instead of continuing to let them influences me in 2013. So for this New Year's Eve I will spend some time saying goodbye to experiences that I do not want to bring into 2013 with me.

I will:
1. I will make a list of all the limiting thoughts or past expereinces that I do not want to bring into 2013
2. Thank all these expereinces for the lessons that they have taught me.
3. Write out what I would like to create in 2013. Expreinces I would like to manifest, attitudes and beliefs I would like to embody.
4. I will do a creative exericise to capture what I would like to manifest, make a college, do a painting, write a poem or even a dance.
5. Celebrate all the beauty, joy and sucess that 2013 will bring.

Happy 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment